Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sportmax spring-summer 2011 advertising campaign

Ginta Lapina interprets Sportmax spring / summer of 2011, the young and trendy line of Max Mara. The advertising campaign Sportmax is cheerful, and colorful fashion, I like the style lively and glamorous featuring lav jaws and which is also found in this adv that, today, is my favorite, I know you always say but I love the countryside Advertising! About some of the images and style of the new season of Sportmax!

I was never particularly interested in Sportmax but it's time for a change of course, after this great advertising campaign the brand has won all my attention.

 
Beautiful clothes, a young and fresh style, adv a dream, except as a model for the young Ginta Lapina and quoted a photographer by the name of David Sims.

 
Lightweight clothing and fashion, hair tied back and adorned with colorful scarves and even shoes and bags fashion glamorous and sophisticated, ranging from micro to clutch handbag versatile for all occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment