Saturday, May 7, 2011

Jesse James on Bullock: shameful statements

Sandra-bullock-e-jesse-james

Today we're back speacking of Jesse James and Sandra Bullock, a pair of vip burst some time ago. Recently Mr. James returned to speak (or better to say, straparlare) of his report now filed with the ex-wife, Sandra Bullock. To be exact, that gentleman Jesse James has seen fit to mention the physical performance of his former concorte, who at this time you'll be wondering what ever may have to marry a man "of class" like him!

"In bed Kats is much better than Sandra," said Jesse James, who won the award for the year's most boor vip! The Kat would be Kat von D, the new girlfriend of Jesse James, who, meanwhile, has seen fit to publish a book in which he explains his version of events. If you ever buy a copy, the title of the book is "American Outlaw".

Having said this, Jesse James as justifies himself repeated betrayals to wife Sandra Bullock? Here's his brilliant answer: "just because I have betrayed my wife and I have been caught, and all this has turned into a media circus, not to say that I'm not worth anything fuches.com. I'm sorry that it happened and I regret that it happened in the worst way, but I lose and go forward ".

Ah well, Jesse is forgiven. All solved so we continue to talk about Sandy! If it wasn't clear, I can not stand the betrayal, then a man like Jesse James is absolutely unthinkable for me! If, in addition to treason, it also adds the hoax, then I am a man like Jesse James I would have already pelted alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment