Saturday, May 7, 2011

Katy Perry: "my career is like an artichoke"

Katy-perry-vanity-fair

Simply heavenly! There is no other way to define Katy Perry, singer who, in a recent interview with the magazine Vanity Fair, has stated that his career would be like an artichoke! "My career is like an artichoke. There is a side of me that people don't know, "says the singer to Vanity Fair USE. During his interview, the beautiful star – which was devoted the cover of the magazine – also spoke of his relationship with the neomaritino Russell Brand, with which things go really well.

"Goes to great, and we never get tired, but the press must stay out", thus explained the girl, who says he wanted to give a meal to reporters his romance!

"When we got married" – tells Katy Perry – we have offered thousands of dollars for photos of the wedding. We did not want absolutely give exclusive nor give shots to newspapers. We would like very much to our privacy. "

An interview really open heart that released from Katy Perry, who also spoke of the attitude of his parents very hard! "I had a tough childhood with an education – tells Katy. The only book that I read her mom was the Bible. I think sometimes when children grow up, even parents grow. I grew up with me. We Co-exist. I don't try to change it and I don't think they are trying to change. We agree to disagree. I'm excited for my success, I am happy that things are going well for their three children and who are drug addicts or in jail. – explained the girl, but ends with a sentence maybe a little sad – I didn't have a childhood ".

No comments:

Post a Comment