Saturday, May 7, 2011

Jessica Alba pentita: "I made choices for money"

Jessica-alba-pentita

The beautiful actress Jessica Alba is not happy of the choices made in the past. Once again the beautiful star back to talk about his past, and once again makes you wrong step, due to the money. At this point though I seriously wonder what are these choices so wrong, if there is one, segnalatecela! In a recent interview with the magazine Donna Moderna, la diva said: "Acting is a business, I know how much cost me."

"Around 14 years I discovered to be nice – revealed the actress, who in the past had been really ugly by small – but I wasn't happy: he embarassed me being pretty and attract the attention of others-tells Jessica Alba. But it also means knowing how to overcome recite their own inhibitions. "

"So many things I have done because you have to do. Furthermore, the acting is a business: do you recommend to sell you this or that way because that's how it works . I know it cost me, "continues to explain Jessica Alba, reaffirming not go fair work of some of his choices.

Since it became MOM, dawn the situation was really upside down: "before I was obsessed by every little flaw. Now I don't care anymore. Even if my body is less perfect than once more, I love it because it served to do something extraordinary: my daughter ".

No comments:

Post a Comment